To celebrate the birthday of Kate, Queen of the Fairies, we are showing you how to make a Fairy Friendship Bracelet – and a Fairy Friendship Belt for your
little magical friend too!
Watch the video above to see how to make them, or follow the steps below!
2. Cut six different pieces of thread and make sure that they are all the same length and long enough to fit around your wrist.
4. Separate all your pieces of thread.
5. You might need your friend for this next part! Putting a finger through the loop, divide your 6 pieces of thread into three sections, mixing the colours.
6. Now it’s time to plait your bracelet! Bring the section on the left over the middle section and do the same to the section on the right. Each time you’re
bringing the threads on the left or right into the middle.
7. When you have plaited your bracelet tie a knot at the bottom so that everything stays in place and your Fairy Friendship Bracelet is COMPLETE!
For your Fairy Friendship Belt, follow the same steps but make sure that your pieces of thread are around 1/4 the size of your bracelet! Your fairy can
adjust their belt if they need to in order to make it fit perfectly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN KATE AND HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FAIRY DAY!