The Fairy Survey!!
Hello everyone! My name is fairy CeCe, it’s nice to meet you! I am a recent graduate of Fairy School, and when I left school I was offered a super amazing
opportunity – to become an intern at the International Fairy Council! I couldn’t believe it!
My first project is something quite special that I hope you lovely humans out there can help me with – it’s The Fairy Survey! Queen Kate and the rest of
the International Fairy School would like to know a little bit about how all the fairies out there are doing, so I wonder if you would be so kind as
to leave my survey out for your fairy to fill in? We would love as many fairies as possible to take part!
Part of my project is to travel around the world and collect the information, so once your fairy has filled in the survey, please leave it out for me!
I won’t take it away, but when I collect the answers I will leave a little “CC” and a smiley face so you know the results have been recorded.
You can print off the survey by clicking below. Actually I don’t know what a printer is but I heard it’s quite a cool thing that humans like to use sometimes.
If you can’t do the printy thing, you could ask the questions in a note, they are all below too!
I can’t wait to find out your fairy’s answers!!
FairySurvey (256 KB)
- Fairy Name:
- Fairy Door Colour:
- How long have you been living in your human home?
- What’s your earliest memory of your human home?
- Do you live with other fairies too? If so, what are their names?
- What are some of your favourite things your humans do for you?
- What are some of your favourite things that you do for your humans?
- Can you describe a dream that one of your humans has had that you watched on the ceiling?
- If there is a pet in your human home, what kind of fun do you have with them while the humans are asleep?
- Describe something funny or interesting you heard from your human home while you were behind your door?
- How much do you love your human home and the humans you live with?
Thank you everyone!